HEAVY CONSTRUCTION.

As you can probably tell, I'm putting this sketchblog into a new mood and sense, so everything is pretty much in the process. I will, however, still be posting to it, for anyone out there who is interested in checking it out. Here are a couple new images.This is one of a series of headers and ads for the sketchblog, and I titled it "Acid Reflux". There will be a couple others done in the same style that will change every five, ten seconds. Look for it at the top of the page, and in my myspace. New tattoos going up there soon too.
This little gem I found this morning in the archives. This was the piece that ruined Corel Painter for me. It was the most stressful situation I had ever been in, and on top of the ridiculous amount of blending issues I had with this single piece for some reason, the colors are ass-backwards from the original, which happened when I exported it to Photoshop so that I could print it as a PDF. So, essentially, I cut out the middle man, gave up hope on Corel Painter, and took on Photoshop as a painting tool. Things have been turning out, so far :D.

More real soon, take care.

0 comments: