I haven't had a whole grip ton of time to post on here, with recent issues, working at the tattoo shop and with Forever Interactive, but since summer is coming to a quick close, I figured I would post some of the stuff I've been working on over the course of the summer. Eat it up :D
This is a work in progress that I just recently started, using some techniques taught to me by the impeccable Chris Metcalf (blog link to the right). I'm really enjoying it.
This is some work I've done for Forever Interactive, an up and coming Midwest game company. Greatest group I've ever worked with! The game is called Infernal World and I personally can't wait.
More stuff for Forever Interactive!.jpg)


finaltreerotate.aviThis one was fun, I designed some foliage for an area, starting with the death progression tight sketches, and then moved forward to color environment paintings. From there, one of the 3D modelers in my department took my design and modeled it, after which, he unwrapped it and I painted a texture on top of it. The final rewrapped product amazed me, and I hope it amazes you too.
I'm still looking for some of the stuff, and trying to remember what I've all done this summer, so I'll continue to post. Keep in mind, too, that summer is not quite over just yet, so as I complete things, I'll post em here for feedback. Later!
Long Time Comin'
Posted by MicahTheBrave Friday, August 15, 2008 at 8/15/2008 04:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment